LUKO’s FD-D Series Desiccant Dehumidifiers are an excellent choice for applications that require very low humidity in a wide range of temperatures. Desiccant Dehumidifiers work by absorbing the moisture in the air in a porous wheel. The wheel is slowly rotated so a slice can have warm air blown through it to evaporate the moisture and blow it outside, this process is called regeneration.
- High Performance Desiccant Rotor with high moisture adsorption rate for reliable performance and continuous trouble-free operation. Lifespan of the Rotor wheel is 5 – 8 years under normal operating conditions (non-corrosive environment and regeneration temperature of below 140°C)
- Comes with advanced touch control panel with built-in Honeywell Temperature and Humidity Sensor for real-time monitoring, which is easy to operate and user friendly.
- Our desiccant dehumidifier comes with built-in dual-speed adjustable centrifugal fan for the Processed Air which can be set to run at High or Low speed. It also comes with a separate fan for Regeneration Air.
- Simple and elegant design with unique frame for better seal and insulation to reduce heat loss.
- Body material built with SPCC metal and Powder-Coated paint for better resistance to corrosion.
- Built with reliable electrical components from well-known reliable brands. e.g. ABB, OMRON, Schneider and others.
- Low operation cost and energy efficient. Our desiccant dehumidifier used PTC and SCR build heating technology with advance processor-controlled regeneration heat, which can save 20% – 30% of power consumption.
- Structure built for convenient installation and easy maintenance with replaceable F5 filter and washable rotor. It is also built according Fire Prevention Standard, to ensure safe operation of the machine.
- Inlet and Outlet air of the machine is conformant to duct connection standard of ISO7807 to simplify air duct connection.
- Equipment is conformant to TUV, GS, ROHS and CE Standards.
*We also can supply larger units, please contact us for any sized project.