This system combines high efficiency heat recovery with dehumidification.
It will first draw in fresh air from outdoors and direct the air to pass through the heat recovery before entering into the direct expansion dehumidification system.
The exhaust air transfers some of it’s sensible heat to the fresh air through the heat recovery before being discharged to the outside.
This is a great way to improve humid indoor air quality by introducing outside air, while recovering much of the energy in the exhaust air.
- The body material is made of cold-rolled sheet metal with epoxy powder coating paint.
- Built-in Centralized Fresh Air Fan with self-balancing function to exhaust excessive moisture from the indoor ambient air.
- Evaporator and condenser are epoxy-coated for better durability and corrosion resistance. It is also washable for maintenance service.
- Heat Recovery PET is washable for maintenance service, high efficiency >75%.
- Integrated with air purifying function (Medium Efficiency Filter, HEPA filter, UV sterilizing lamp and negative ionizer (Optional).)
- Low maintenance cost and energy saving.
- Fully Automatic Dehumidifying with positive pressure automatic drainage function.
- The machine is build for 24/7 operation.
- Advanced touch sensitive panel with intelligent controller and user friendly operation. Easy to setup and settings will be stored in memory
- Honeycomb Structure Evaporator with Hydrophobic Water-Repellent Blue Coating.
- Water Drain Pan is made of SUS304 Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion damage.
- Low Noise, High Static Pressure, Double Gear or Stepless Speed Centrifugal Fan, which allow fan speed adjustment.
- Equipment filled with environmentally friendly refrigerant R410A or R134A.
- Reliable and Well-Known Brand Compressor (E.g Panasonic, Danfoss) is used to ensure the machine operates perfectly without downtime.
Additional information can be found in this PDF.