Available in 28L/day to 1000L/day units. Please contact us for a quote if you’re interested.
This series of dehumidification system will first capture the indoor air to pass through the first stage (G5 efficiency) and second stage (F7 efficiency) air filtration in order to remove air borne particles and contaminants.
The filtered air will then pass through the direct expansion dehumidification system to remove the excess moisture. The excess moisture in the air will condensate and turn into water. The water will then be collected at the drain pan, where it will be pushed out with the help of positive air pressure from the processed air. The dried air will then pass through the final stage HEPA filter to remove micron size particles and airborne bacteria. The final output air will be cleaned and dried.
The same process will continue to work until the ambient air reaches the desired humidity level.
- The body material is made of cold-rolled sheet metal with epoxy powder coating paint.
- Built-in Centralized Fresh Air Fan with self-balancing function to exhaust excessive moisture from the indoor ambient air.
- Evaporator and Condenser is epoxy-coated for better durability and corrosion resistance. It is also washable for maintenance service.
- Air purification system can be integrated into the system (Mefium Efficiency Filter, HEPA Filter, Active Carbon Filter, UV Sterilizing Lamp and Negative Ionizer) – (optional).
- Low maintenance cost and energy saving.
- Fully Automatic Dehumidifying with positive pressure automatic drainage function.
- The machine is build for 24/7 operation.
- Advanced touch sensitive panel with intelligent controller and user friendly operation. Easy to set up and settings will be stored in memory.
- Honeycomb Structure Evaporator with Hydrophobic Water-Repellent Blue Coating.
- Water Drain Pan is made of SUS304 stainless steel to prevent corrosion damage.
- Low Noise, High Static Pressure, Double Speed Centrifugal Fan, which allow fan speed adjustment.
- Equipment filled with environmentally friendly refrigerant of R410A or R134A.
- Reliable and Heavy Duty Compressor for continuous and stable operation.
Additional information can be found in this PDF.